All Discussions Tagged 'MDD' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No boy will ever be as good as HIM...

So, I started to realize something the other day when a guy a kind of liked asked me. I said no. As soon as he asked me to be his girlfrien…

Started by Haleigh

1 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by Aquarius

Derealization and MD?

Does anyone suffer from derealization because of their MD? My mind usually trails off a lot by just the most random thought and it does th…

Started by Catherine

7 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Catherine

Autism

I grew up with a autistic brother and i think that plays a part in why i have MDD. Does anyone else have a Autistic family member of friend…

Started by Sunshine

3 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Kirsty Amhert

Was talking to my friends about MDD.

I was talking to some of my friends about MDD. One of them might have it because she was saying she acts out her daydreams for awhile every…

Started by Sunshine

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Jennifer

Do you think that more women/girls have MDD than men/boys?

Having a low self image/ low self esteem can be a cause of it, and I feel that more women suffer from that.

Started by Becca

2 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by J Noland

How to Stop MDD

Hello everyone, the way i stoped my obsessive MDD was quite simple and it worked for me.   1- Make some goals, when you work or have classe…

Started by TheDreamer

2 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Drake

Doesn't it seem like everyone has at least a tiny part of MDD?

I mean, it makes sense. If someone was stuck somewhere with nothing to do, then they would start to daydream right? Maybe they would daydre…

Started by Becca

0 Aug 14, 2011

Not entirely sure if I have MD?

Hey, guys. I'm a little confused on this...I'm not sure if I have the disorder, or if I just have an overactive imagination. For one thing,…

Started by Jessie

6 May 26, 2011
Reply by David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky