All Discussions Tagged 'Daydreaming' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MD on TV Shows

Has anyone watched the new Matthew Perry show "Go On"?  In this weeks episode one of the characters, Danny admits that he copes with his pr…

Started by Beef

0 Oct 11, 2012

I'm not alone!!

Hi all! I'm Nick! First, sorry for my english, need to train more! I don't know how can I feel now, I'm a bit happy because now i know what…

Started by Nick

1 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by greyartist

How do I enjoy this world when I'm trapped in my own?

Okay so I gues it the stress but this year I have been daydreaming excessively . To the point that Even when I'm having fun I can't be in t…

Started by naomi

11 May 9, 2012
Reply by naomi

I have to brag....

Ok, so living openly and writing about it has been very freeing.  I feel like I want to flaunt everything.  This one is like the discussion…

Started by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

16 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

Has anyone here been through trauma? If so, what kind of style day dreaming do you do? Ex. Violence, Idealized Self, Power and Control, detention, Rescue and Escape, or Sexual Arousal?

Hello. My Name's Zach, and ive been what you could say "daydreaming since i was around 12 or 13 years old. I'm 17 now. I usaully listen to…

Started by Romeofro

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Truthful Alibi

Lucid Dreaming

Does anyone on here lucid dream? It's something I've been exploring and I thought perhaps a person with MD might have better control over t…

Started by Heinriech Heisner

2 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Heinriech Heisner

New Member! :)

Firstly, I’d like to express how excited I am to have found this community! Like many of you, I have been wrestling with this particular “q…

Started by msilvermane

1 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Michael Gibson

Hi I'm new here

Hi. Today was one of those many days that I daydreamed from the moment I woke up 'till late at evening. I'm 22 and it’s been like this sin…

Started by Jena

1 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Cordellia Amethyste Rose

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky