Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Dimmer's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I've found that so in a general sense.  Although I'm white, straight and atheist my…"

Dimmer replied 16 hours ago to Learning about new things as I research characters

3 12 hours ago
Reply by OhMyMagenta

"I think my MD may stem from OCD; I'm not in my DDs, there is no 'self' character."

Dimmer replied 17 hours ago to OCD & Trauma, do they effect your alter-ego?

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Fallen Messenger

"Mine is a scifi/fantasy type world and a drama/adventure type plot, it's character c…"

Dimmer replied on Monday to What fictional genre would you classify your daydreams as?

2 on Wednesday
Reply by OhMyMagenta

"The Guide to Maladaptive Daydreaming is a good one that I have seen a few people rec…"

Dimmer replied May 19 to On my way to cure my MD

2 May 20
Reply by Mali

"I've daydreamed like this for as long as I can remember, four or five years old, th…"

Dimmer replied May 19 to How did your MDD develop?

2 May 19
Reply by Dimmer

"Tru dat.  I feel like I'd be much further along if it weren't for the years of DDing…"

Dimmer replied May 12 to Wanted More from Life

1 May 12
Reply by Dimmer

"Totally normal, I always have a 'whipping boy' character, a good and decent person r…"

Dimmer replied May 12 to I daydream about bad things!

3 May 12
Reply by Dimmer

"I've met a couple people in PM and chat, but it's hit or miss if anyone will respo…"

Dimmer replied May 6 to I don't feel so alone anymore

6 May 8
Reply by Kim Katz

"I had never talked to anyone about the MD before finding internet communities either…"

Dimmer replied May 5 to I don't feel so alone anymore

6 May 8
Reply by Kim Katz

"The work and rage quitting; I know that feel.  I've tried to write my DDs down but…"

Dimmer replied May 3 to Writers

2 May 5
Reply by MatthewR

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky