Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

MatthewR's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"By your own account, I'm wrestling with Stage 5. I'm trying to figure out where to g…"

MatthewR replied Apr 2 to Event spirals

9 Apr 12
Reply by Source

"Your parents are right. It really is much easier than it seems. I thought i would be…"

MatthewR replied Mar 26 to Driving?

5 Apr 16
Reply by Rose

"The loss of time is sometimes difficult to accept. I don't know how absorbed you wer…"

MatthewR replied Jan 7 to The shock of returning to reality

5 Jan 11
Reply by Source

"Hi Ellen! A former member of this site started a YouTube channel for LD, called Team…"

MatthewR replied Dec 1, 2016 to Lucid Dreams

2 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by MatthewR

"Hey Peach, welcome to WM. I wish the chat were busier these days. Conversations were…"

MatthewR replied Nov 5, 2016 to Introduction:

2 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by aditi

"I obsess about the MBTI, too. Then I learned about the Enneagram, and it's a whole d…"

MatthewR replied Apr 8, 2016 to Obsessions, MBTI, and Ballet alter ego, therapist

7 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Vendela Collins

"Yes, I am the same way. The only people I talk to are online. I go out rarely. Much…"

MatthewR replied Feb 13, 2016 to No friends

9 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Sajid

"I've heard the same about daydreaming. If you do it too much, you forgo working towa…"

MatthewR replied Feb 13, 2016 to Real simple, yes or no question

17 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by Tee A

"This is my second profile on this site. I deleted my first profile last year, but Co…"

MatthewR replied Oct 21, 2015 to Check in!

43 Feb 25
Reply by Church

"I suspected Dostoyevsky. He and Florence Nightingale are usually both typed as INFJ,…"

MatthewR replied Feb 19, 2015 to Fyodor Dostoyevsky - another possible case of Maladaptive Daydreaming

3 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Ivy White

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky