Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Rose's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know if I need to give up MDD 100%, but I do know how to not let it get to '…"

Rose replied Apr 16 to To all those reluctant to quit: Letting go of MD and what it is (not)

14 Apr 16
Reply by Rose

"Off topic maybe, but I used to travel around the country with my imaginary friends i…"

Rose replied Apr 16 to Driving?

5 Apr 16
Reply by Rose

"Back before social media, msn messenger and people having mobiles, I used to use cha…"

Rose replied Apr 16 to Does anyone play The Sims and make their characters and live their lives through the game?

4 Apr 17
Reply by Betsy Warren

"No, every single character I have will have a name even if I don't know what they lo…"

Rose replied Apr 16 to Naming Characters

12 May 2
Reply by EllE

"Thanks for the replies. I guess I feel a bit like Zolik, with the countless alternat…"

Rose replied Apr 16 to Character ages and real ages

6 on Monday
Reply by Vesta Harford

"Yes! I thought I was the only one who did this. Although there is some sexual abuse…"

Rose replied Feb 18 to Is it possible to fall in love with someone from your daydreams?

50 Mar 5
Reply by SwanInTheWater

"I get on every couple of months or so."

Rose replied Feb 18 to Check in!

43 Feb 25
Reply by Dimmer

"My daydreams were extremely dark when I was 12-16, but they don't have that level of…"

Rose replied Dec 28, 2016 to Anyone else have dark and twisted daydreams?

14 Mar 17
Reply by Zolik

"I've been daydreaming since I can remember, and as soon as I developed the ability t…"

Rose replied Dec 28, 2016 to Do you have a type?

13 Jan 1
Reply by Piercing Silver

"I feel like I could've written this post. I'm your age and everyone's growing up but…"

Rose replied Aug 20, 2016 to So Incredibly Bored Without MDD

3 Aug 20, 2016
Reply by Rose

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky