Emma's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"It has been fun to talk about this with you.  Thanks for letting me think about all…"

Emma replied Jul 7, 2015 to Non-MDD's: how can they stand a life with little imagination?

17 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Emma

"Well I appreciate the encouragement, but I have zero interest in creative writing. …"

Emma replied Jul 3, 2015 to Non-MDD's: how can they stand a life with little imagination?

17 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Emma

"Love your posts, Pseudo Life. That happens to me too- the daydream gets boring.  I…"

Emma replied Jul 3, 2015 to Daydreaming vs fantasizing

34 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caitlin

"Yeah, compulsive fantasy works better for me too because I did it compulsively my wh…"

34 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caitlin

"Yes, Pseudo Life, this happened to me too with a therapist.  Suddenly they want to…"

34 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Caitlin

"I think it all sounds very interesting and I wish you the best of luck. The only fee…"

Emma replied Jul 3, 2015 to Help with Personal Project?

4 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by Canna

"I'm even less qualified to talk about quitting.  Unfortunately.   I feel (very vagu…"

Emma replied Jul 3, 2015 to Non-MDD's: how can they stand a life with little imagination?

17 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Emma

"There is nothing to apologize for.  I've found this conversation very interesting be…"

17 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Emma

"I'm so surprised by your response that I looked through some of your other comments…"

Emma replied Jul 2, 2015 to Non-MDD's: how can they stand a life with little imagination?

17 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Emma

"Look, obviously "daydream" can mean a lot of things.  But I think you are under the…"

Emma replied Jul 2, 2015 to Non-MDD's: how can they stand a life with little imagination?

17 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Emma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Valeria Franco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

G-S8WJHKYMQH Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky