Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Swords Dance's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"thank god, i needed this"

Swords Dance replied Oct 29, 2015 to

just now

"The quickiest way to get back into it is to just write. It's cliché advice but it's…"

Swords Dance replied Aug 19, 2015 to Writing stories - how can I polish my writing?

3 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Fluffy Clouds

"thats the spirit"

Swords Dance replied Jun 19, 2015 to Dealing with anger and conflict through daydreaming (first post)

3 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Swords Dance

"i feel the opposite at times it's almost as if it promotes you to stay silent in pu…"

Swords Dance replied Jun 19, 2015 to Dealing with anger and conflict through daydreaming (first post)

3 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by Swords Dance

"10/10 post i hope you find solace here"

Swords Dance replied Jun 12, 2015 to No more escape.Facing real life, real me

10 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by SennaSomniator

"Wildminds now confirmed quizilla"

Swords Dance replied May 9, 2015 to Myers-Briggs Types

32 May 25
Reply by OhMyMagenta

"Also, you should totally watch the new Avengers. Worth."

Swords Dance replied May 6, 2015 to Does anyone on here take fictional people/characters more seriously than people in real life?

8 May 10, 2015
Reply by Nancy Johnson

"You remind me of myself in a lot of ways. I've made closer connections to my DD enti…"

Swords Dance replied May 6, 2015 to Does anyone on here take fictional people/characters more seriously than people in real life?

8 May 10, 2015
Reply by Nancy Johnson

"I don't do this personally. But there are people that do pace, play with their hands…"

Swords Dance replied May 4, 2015 to Walking around while daydreaming?

6 May 23, 2015
Reply by GM

"Yes! So much yessssss. A while ago, I felt genuine emotion from a certain situation…"

Swords Dance replied May 4, 2015 to Does anyone on here take fictional people/characters more seriously than people in real life?

8 May 10, 2015
Reply by Nancy Johnson

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky