Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Source's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Zoning out all the time whether you like it or not: check. Imaginary actions leaking…"

Source replied on Wednesday to My life is a mess and I'm trying to figure out if I have MDD

3 yesterday
Reply by Shannon

"You haven't actually experienced much of anything. Those experiences are simulated,…"

Source replied Jun 16 to Life becoming hollow: MD's incomparable unlimitedness

5 on Wednesday
Reply by Jessica Ballantyne

"I did notice the tendency to just realize that I've leaned back into the daydreaming…"

Source replied Jun 11 to Similarities in mechanism

5 Jun 18
Reply by Eretaia

"Strictly speaking, not that I recall. The content of my fantasies never leaked into…"

Source replied Jun 5 to Similarities in mechanism

5 Jun 18
Reply by Eretaia

"Trauma, namely a series of traumas over the years. I can't quite pinpoint when it ac…"

Source replied May 26 to OCD & Trauma, do they effect your alter-ego?

10 May 26
Reply by MatthewR

"If I didn't daydream, I would never have come to this site in the first place. In fa…"

Source replied Apr 27 to Daydreaming about the same Imaginary Boyfriend for 14 years

20 Apr 27
Reply by Source

"Oh, but that imaginary boyfriend exists, just not in the way you think. You already…"

Source replied Apr 26 to Daydreaming about the same Imaginary Boyfriend for 14 years

20 Apr 27
Reply by Source

"I think you're confusing the stages a little. You can't be at 5 and 3 at the same ti…"

Source replied Apr 12 to Event spirals

9 Apr 12
Reply by Source

"Childhood is tricky, to be sure. In that age range, it's hard to define things clear…"

Source replied Apr 5 to Event spirals

9 Apr 12
Reply by Source

"Stage 2 isn't MDD yet, imagination is taking power but it still doesn't have the unc…"

Source replied Apr 4 to Event spirals

9 Apr 12
Reply by Source

RSS

© 2017   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky