Wild Minds Network

Where wild minds come to rest

Ulaan Gom's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel like I can relate to you in the ways that MDD has affected my personal life,…"

Ulaan Gom replied on Monday to Wow, I lead on a different mind

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Filly

"I find myself in a similar situation way too often. Like I'll often communicate with…"

Ulaan Gom replied Oct 11 to Conversations in my MDD

10 Oct 22
Reply by Silver Swan

"Day 4 - This morning has been nice so far, but whenever I'm not completely working o…"

Ulaan Gom replied Oct 9 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

89 Oct 22
Reply by Briona

"Day 2 - So yesterday I was able to keep MD's largely at bay, just because I had a cl…"

Ulaan Gom replied Oct 7 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

89 Oct 22
Reply by Briona

"2018: Day 1 - Wow it has been a really long time since I have journaled on this sit…"

Ulaan Gom replied Oct 6 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

89 Oct 22
Reply by Briona

"I agree 100% with nicole Lion's advice. Even though it may seem as though you are in…"

Ulaan Gom replied Dec 18, 2017 to really in need Plzz help me

4 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Matheus F

"I oftentimes feel the same way, an almost begging sensation that my daydreams could…"

Ulaan Gom replied Dec 18, 2017 to My daydreams are taking over my life, they make me feel so lonely, I feel like bursting into tears.

13 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Olli Bick

"Day 3 - I just woke up and feel the tide of MD approach in my mind. However, I must…"

Ulaan Gom replied Oct 21, 2017 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

89 Oct 22
Reply by Briona

"Day 1 - I haven't journaled in a long time, and now that I'm in a different situatio…"

Ulaan Gom replied Oct 20, 2017 to Journey to a Life Free of Maladaptive Daydreaming

89 Oct 22
Reply by Briona

"I agree with Jen's advice. I absolutely believe that this is temporary, and that you…"

Ulaan Gom replied Aug 31, 2017 to Feeling ashamed but can't stop

3 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Aj

RSS

© 2018   Created by Cordellia Amethyste Rose.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Real Time Web Analytics

Clicky